Personal Data and Security
- Cybdyn Systems keeps a record of all purchases on this site.
- All passwords are encrypted and stored in a MySQL database (not able to be decoded by us nor third parties in any possible way).
- All available information that we gather and store on our server (name, address, email, telephone number, etc) is what you choose to provide to us at checkout.
- All Credit Card and Debit Card transactions are processed by ANZ eGate with HTTPS (SSL) encryption.
- The checkout process in the 'Store' always uses HTTPS (SSL).
- Our server is strictly PCI 4.0 compliant and the results may be found here.
- All payment data is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS) V1.3 (which is the latest revision available) with V1.2 used as a fall back for older browsers.
- We use the latest MySQL versions and PHP versions to keep your data secured and to also keep the site running at optimal performance.
- CloudFlare has been deployed on our DNS as a means of securing our website further by utilising their additional security features and website compression techniques.
- We do not intercept Credit Card data in any way, shape or form nor do we store your card details.
- All Credit/Debit Card data that is processed is entirely encrypted from our server to ANZ and the MIGS network upon checkout.
- We use Google ReCAPTCHA V3 to further protect our site from attackers.
- All orders are linked with a specific identification number so that we can keep a record of you in our database for future reference.
- If you have been found in an attempt to alter transmitted Credit/Debit Card data or have been found attempting to pay with multiple failed payment attempts, we may require to authenticate the transaction.
How do we store and protect your information?
We use a dedicated hosting provider in a data center located in Sydney, Australia. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the technical safeguards we use are of course DDoS protection and firewalls. We manually verify the firewall rules ourselves to ensure there are no unknown open ports for unwanted access.
We use the latest Windows Server versions with the latest updates to both the operating system and Microsoft SQL Server as well as MySQL to ensure your private data is secured in a well respected manor in our databases. All passwords in the databases are of course hashed.
How do we use your information?
- We will only look up your information when we need to resolve an issue or problem with you.
- We will never sell or share your data with other people or companies. We (Cybdyn Systems) are the only people who have access to and will view your personal information.
- We may ask you for proof of address and/or email address ownership to verify your account should we not receive a response from your nominated email account.
- We reserve the right to block your cartridge serial number from accessing firmware downloads.
- We may use your email address to communicate with you but only when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- All PSIO Cartridges contain Serial Numbers. These are used to keep track of customer purchases for warranty and batch identification.
- Your Email Address, Order ID and product Serial Number are used for firmware download validation.